Lift Your Spirit Calendar

Hi Everyone,
The New Year is almost here, so you are probably getting close to needing a new calendar. You can find my Lift Your Spirit calendar which comes in two sizes at Dollar Tree for $1. Can you believe it?! This calendar is filled with cheerful doodles and inspirational quotes by famous people and some by my mom and me too. I have received wonderful comments from customers about this calendar. This collection was also a fabric line through Timeless Treasures, so look for it on-line or your local quilt stores. I am so glad it has made people as happy as it made me when designing it.

6 comments :

  1. Wendy, my co-worker has your 2011 calendar at her desk and I LOVE it!!! I am wondering if you might have any I could purchase? I am decoupaging/shellacing a vanity and want to use your pictures! Thanks, JLichty27@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your calendar! It is so colorful, bright and refreshing. Plus, the quotes are so inspiring. I plan on scrapping booking the quotes along with your artwork from the calendar. When I found this at my local Dollar Tree store, I bought all of them!!! My friends and family loved receiving them as gifts during the holidays. I really really really hope to find a new calendar for 2013. Thank you for putting on to paper what I wish I could! Gorgeous!! xoxoxoxo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow love your design.
    Is there any change of buying an older or current one and even get it shipped to Denmark, Europe?
    I'd love a 2013 one too, if ever possible!
    Thanks for creating something this wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will there be a 2014 calendar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, these calendars are absolutely wonderful. Your designs are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buying a trade-in vehicle to numerous individuals is offensive, they need to purchase new, they like the new vehicle smell that originates from buying a vehicle that is fresh out of the plastic new. used car dealerships near me

    ReplyDelete