Blossom Lane bibs from OGatoTigrado



Hi Everyone! When I find someone who has used my fabric to create something beautiful and unique, I just can't wait to highlight them on my blog! I am happy to introduce Rita and her Etsy Store, OGatoTigrado. Rita and her family live in Faro, Algarve, Portugal. It is exciting to find Blossom Lane fabric in so many countries.

Here is a little about Rita in her words:
My name is Rita, I'm a 31 years old marine biologist working on my PhD degree and a mother of two boys. I recently discovered the amazing world of sewing and crafting, and I simply love it! There's nothing better to relax than creating a bib, bag or a beautiful pillow...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/50371008/sunflowers-bib?ref=v1_other_2

If you are looking for Blossom Lane Fabric, check your local quilt shop first & if it isn't available, here are a few choices online...www.quilt-this.com, www.rockpaperscissorsnj.com or www.thequiltcompany.com and so much more!

1 comment :