Hi Friends, 
I would like to present one my newest collections licensed to Timeless Treasures called All Things Good. All Things Good is a fresh take on country charm, perfect for kitchen decorating for wall hangings, table runners, aprons, and more. With the timelessness of Delft products as the inspiration, this brings me back to my Dutch heritage spending time at my grandparent’s home in Pennsylvania. All Things Good is a reminder of the crisp mornings, good coffee, daytime tea and fresh daisies. These fabrics will brighten your day and touch your heart with life’s goodness. I look forward to featuring any quilter's creations using All Things Good fabric.


Look for the Timeless Treasures booth at the Utah Quilt market where it will be featured. This fabric can be found at your local quilt shops and on-line stores now.

No comments :

Post a Comment