Heather Bentley's Curious Georgia






Hello Folks out there! I am happy to show off these beautiful, "Lift Your Spirit" hats made by Heather Bentley, whom I have met through Etsy. Her store, Curious Georgia is a children's clothing shop full of "oh so cute" items. Here is a little about Heather and her philosophy on curiousgeorgia's clothes in her words...


I learned how to sew when I was a child...my mom patiently taught me. After having three girls I decided I better start sewing again. I love mixing fun fabrics to create unique items for curious kids to wear. Practical pieces are my specialty. I want my customers to wear the items I make to play in, get dirty in, and even look and feel pretty in. I live in northern california and am a teacher by trade. I am now a stay at home mom who loves creating things for little cuties.


Thank you for sharing your story, Heather. We look forward to seeing more of what you do!


Also, I would like to thank Mi Lolli Photography. When you get a chance, check out her blog and photography too!


Look for Lift Your Spirit collection, licensed to Timeless Treasures in your local quilt shops or on-line.





No comments :

Post a Comment