Wendy's Lil Holiday Gift Bags








Hi Friends,
I am obsessed with making my little bags! An old stocking I made inspired me to rummage through my holiday stash of fabric. There I found many textures and sheens in deep greens, organza with gold filigrees, red satin with embroidered butterflies and more. I added fabric flowers to this little elegant line of bags to give the group dimension. How did I make these flowers you ask? I followed the pdf instructions in a July 8th blog entry at Timeless Treasures blog. I thought I might enjoy having a bouquet of flowers to use in my little bag photoshoot, but they ended up being their own beautiful images on their own.

2 comments :

  1. These are wonderful! I love that they are pretty and functional. As always you amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to keep making these and stock up to sell for all occasions!

    ReplyDelete