Blossom Lane Patch Quilt


Hi Everyone,
I am happy to show this cheerful quilt made by Anita. She found a wonderful way to cut apart the Blossom Lane Panel and turn into an adorable nice-sized quilt using other complimentary fabrics. I just love seeing everyone's beautiful creations. If you are looking for any of these fabrics,
check your local quilt shop first & if it isn't available, here are a few choices online....www.penningtonquilts.com, www.pinegrovequiltshop.net and www.fabricdepot.com.

Here is Anita's lovely message below.

Dear Wendy,

I found your lovely panel in one of our local quilt shops in Kuala Lumpur and simply fell in love with it. I immediately bought 2 pcs! However, it didn't come with any accompanying fabrics so it sat for quite some time while I figured out what to do with it. As it was a bit narrow, I decided to cut and patch 'em up. Here's how it turned out - thot I wld share with you. TQ for such lovely fabrics!

Anita

No comments :

Post a Comment