Blossom Lane Clutch from Bluecalla at Etsy


I recently had the pleasure of meeting Celine on-line after seeing a beautiful clutch she made with my Blossom Lane fabric through Timeless Treasures. Celine's Etsy store is called Bluecalla. She lives in Toronto, On Canada.

Here is a little about Celine in her words: "I'm a total sewing addict! I started by sewing clothes for my kids and after receiving many compliments, I bought myself a fantastic sewing machine and the rest is history! I have been able to quit my day job as a web developer and I now sew handbags for a living. I recently added some quilts to my shop - these are made by my mother with scraps from my bags. She has been sewing all her life and taught me a lot!"

Thanks for sharing you story, Celine.

To get all the details about this clutch, price, measurements check out Celine's site at Etsy.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/53909011/pleated-wristlet-in-floral-trellis-in?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=wendy_bentley&ga_search_type=all&ga_page=&order=&includes[0]=tags

1 comment :

  1. I am fortunate to know Celine and she is wonderful and talented lady! I myself have purchased a few items from her shop and I am always satisfied with her work!

    ReplyDelete