Quilting Diva's Etsy Shop


Hello Everyone! How about this rainy day? What would give you a lift for the day? How about a cheerful, oversized coaster to place a warm cup of coffee on. These super-cute mini placemats are made by the "Quilting Diva," Stacy Edeli. When I saw these adorable little creations, I reached out to see if I could highlight her and her products made from "Lift Your Spirit" fabric. Here is a little about Stacy in her words:


I have been quilting and sewing for over 20 years! I got hooked my freshman year of high school and have been sewing ever since. I have made hundreds of small quilts and wall hangings. I love to make totes, bags and coffee cozys as well. I recently purchased an embroidery machine and have been adding some new items almost daily. I have been selling my quilts to friends and giving as gifts for years so I was excited to find this outlet to sell my things over the internet and also to purchase some handmade items.

Everything purchased in my shop comes from a SMOKE FREE home :) My home is pet friendly though, I have a beautiful black lab named Lexie!!

A little more about me... I am married to Travis and have a perfect little boy named Colby, he is 8. When I am not spending time with my family or sewing, I work full time as a manager in an large credit card company. For more about me, you can find me on Facebook - Stacy Lajoie Edell and on Twitter QuiltingDiva76. I love new friends and followers!!

I lived in Maine for 29 years and moved to Florida in November, 2005 and absolutely love it here.

I am a self professed fabricaholic!! I visit a fabric store almost daily during my lunch hour and love to collect fabric - unfortunately, I collect more than I cut. I am proud of my collection and often sew before and after work as well as on weekends. 

My favorite fabrics to work with are cottons. I love anything beachy and I love coffee fabrics. 

Proud member of Quiltsy Team



Look for Lift Your Spirit fabric at your local quilt shop or on-line stores.

No comments :

Post a Comment