All Things Good Quilt Design by Heidi Pridemore





Hi Friends,
I will be speaking at the Ohio Quilter's Guild this evening. If anyone is interested in making the All Things Good quilt, you have until 5-15-2012! To get information on this fabric and where to locate, go to my "Fabrics" section of my web-site and click on the "wendy bentley fabric collections" or click here fabric retailers
©2011 Heidi Pridemore
www.thewhimsicalworkshop.com
Permission is granted to shop owners and teachers to make copies for promotional or educational purposes only.
This pattern may not be reproduced for commercial purposes.
This pattern may not be reproduced for ANY PURPOSE after 5/15/12.
If you are in need of a pdf of the directions, please send me you email address in the "contact" section of my web-site.
Have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. Wendy
    I just loved your lecture and give away last night at the Ohio Valley Quilt Guild February meeting. Thank you so much. I hope you will come back soon.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete